This blog has been created as part of the course requirements for Foundations of Digital Communications Strategy and Social Media at the University of Toronto. This course is part of the Digital Strategy & Communications Management certificate program.
Blog Policy & disclaimer
- All information and data provided on this weblog are for informational purpose only, agiledigitalmarketingage.blog site is not generated to make money or paid for blogging content.
- The blog site contents are solely my opinion and do not represent accuracy, intentions, completeness, strategies or validity of any information on this site or of my employer.
- This blog contains links to other blogs, websites, photos, and videos. These links have been provided as reference material and I am not responsible for the content they may contain.
- Please feel free to share links to my blog, however, please contact me if you’d like to republish my work.
- This blog contains images from Pixabay and Wikimedia Commons
- Comments that appear on my blog are the responsibility of the comment author.
- All comments will be held for approval prior to being posted. I will do my best to approve posts within 24 hours.
- Comments that are sexist, racist, homophobic or that otherwise take the discussion to a disrespectful place will not be posted.
- Gratuitous links to sites are viewed as spam and may result in comments being removed.
- Comments that are clearly off-topic or that promote services or products will be removed.